Thursday, April 21, 2011

gang banged

Last week I went to a swingers club for the first time. The atmosphere was amazingly sensual with themed rooms and lounging areas, and not to mention the music that just added to the ambience of the club. The air was thick with the smell of sex and I wont lie I was quite turned on by all the naked bodies surrounding me. It was gangbang night and I knew what I was going to be doing that night. An often thought about fantasy of mine was going to be brought to fruition after many nights of touching myself to the thoughts of it. I walked into the designated room and striped out of my tightly clinging tank top and bra revealing my huge 34c breasts. I took down my short pleated skirt along with my lace hipster panties and then I crawled onto the bed with only my fishnets remaining on me. That’s when the guys lined up and began to pull out their hard cocks for me. Want to hear more? Call me to find out what happened next.

No comments:

Post a Comment